Thursday, December 9, 2010

Flog Your Blog Fridays!

In an effort to drum up readership, I have just joined 'Flog Your Blog Fridays'. The fantastic idea came from the author of Random Ramblings of a Stay at Home Mum. If you have made your way to my blog, PLEASE (I am on my knees begging) become a follower and/or 'like' my Facebook page! I know I haven't written many reviews just yet, however I only created the blog this week so there are many more reviews to look forward to! Next week, I also hope to have written a review to go before the 'Flog Your Blog' list. If you have time, check out the following blogs below:

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to flog yo blog... we all have to start somewhere and why not here...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi from FYBF!

    Some suggestions for you as a newbie - check out Aussie Mummy Bloggers. There is a group who are about to launch a monthly book review carnival you might want to get involved in? And also, I would move my Follow button if I were you. I could barely find it!

    Look forward to getting to know you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI there,

    thanks for visiting my blog, and I'll definitely jump onto your facebook group and support you (here's mine - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Moments-of-Whimsy/155541234468450 )

    Nope - I haven't trained professionally to be a photographer- just a former teacher having a mid-life career crisis :-) Happy to talk more if you like.

    www.momentsofwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachel - thanks for the welcome!

    MultipleMum - thanks for your advice! I have moved my 'Follow' button so people can find it.

    Cate - I will 'like' your page on Facebook too. Your photographs are gorgeous! For some reason, I cannot make a like button for my page. My page is: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/A-Room-With-A-Review/136319476423377

    Thanks for your comments! XO

    ReplyDelete